HOLL MARITIME CAN ASSIST YOU PERFORMING FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- SIRE / OCIMF inspections for oil, chemical and gas carriers
- CDI marine inspections for chemical and gas tankers
- Terminal inspections by CDI-T accredited inspectors
- Vetting services: Sire & CDI report assessment
- SIRE / OCIMF audited inspections and CDI supervised inspections
- Pre purchase inspections (superficial condition survey)
- Cargo superintendents managing safe and smooth cargo operations
- Maritime consultancy
- Training for ship's crew on safety, inspection, and cargo related matters
- Pre inspections preparing vessels for SIRE & CDI inspections.
- Internal audits
- External Navigational audits (for TMSA stage 4)
- Safety Supervision
After a seagoing career of > 23 years, including 11 years as master on chemical parcel carriers in worldwide trade, Paul Holl started working as cargo superintendent, safety supervisor, cleaning expert and accredited inspector for CDI (Marine & Terminal) and OCIMF / SIRE.
The main office is located at Rotterdam, in the middle of the busy ARA area, within 1 hour drive from the ports of Antwerp and Amsterdam and within driving range of Le Havre, Dunkirk, Ghent, Wilhelmshaven, Bremen and Hamburg.
The company was founded in 2006 and all inspectors working for Holl Maritime B.V. have OCIMF / SIRE cat 1, and most of them also CDI, accreditation for oil, chemical and gas vessels.
Paul Holl is an accredited OCIMF auditor and CDI senior inspector.